Of course, like with the more famous Groupon.com, if you live far away from a big city, then you probably won’t get any deals for your area.
If you want to save some major money on your face routine, try making your own products. I have done this many times and love it. For recipes on how to do it try the book on the left (notice how it has a reduced price!). My favorite tip is to mix brown sugar and honey together to make a full body exfoliating scrub. Here’s how to make the brown sugar scrub:
- In a small, sealable bowl add three heaping tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Drizzle the sugar with honey.
- Mix the two together.
- The mixture should be like gooey, wet sand, if not, add more honey.
- Wash your skin and put a teaspoon of the sugar scrub in your hand.
- Rub it on your skin as if it were lotion. Don’t rub too hard or you may make your skin raw.
- Rinse the skin with warm water.
- Store the leftover scrub in the fridge in the airtight container for up to two weeks.