Do you want to advance in your freelancing career quickly? Silly question! Of course you do. That’s why I created the No-Fluff Master Class. There’s no better way to get the information you need than one-on-one coaching from an expert with 20 years of experience.
I’m not going to give you a long-winded explanation of why you should join my master class. If you’re here, you already know I make 6-figures as a freelance writer and I write for big companies like CBS, MSN, ADT and others. What you want to know is how I’m going to get you on my level.
Here’s what the master class offers:
- Special secret Facebook group for like-minded writers that want to level up their careers and one-on-one help from me, 24/7. $500 value
- A look at emails that I have personally used when applying for high-profile freelance jobs. You get to peek behind the curtain. $25 value
- How to get multiple streams of income as a freelance writer to insure a more stable income, as well as a larger income. $200 value
- Spreadsheets to keep track of your income. $25 value
- Techniques for finding clients that most writers don’t share. (No BS. I’m for real.) $300 value
- Info on what clients look for when hiring a writer and how to make you that writer. $500 value
- Hands-on resume and cover page/email help. $200 value
- A LinkedIn profile building help to stand out from the masses. $200 value
- Guidance on approaching potential clients and weeding out the losers. $100 value
- Job posts that pay $50+ per article. Priceless!
- Client contract template so you don’t need to worry about drawing one up. $100 value
- The Fluff-Free Freelance Writing Master Course Workbook . $10 value
- Cover letter templates. $50 value
- Ghostwriting proposal template. $25 value
- No copy coding for articles and blogs (prevents crooks from stealing your work). $25 value
- Article quality checklist to insure your articles are top-notch. $10 value
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) takedown template letter. $100 value
= Over $2,300 in value total
Basically, I tell you everything you need to know to be me. Okay, not me. That would take DNA and some crazy science fiction crap. I teach you what you need to know to have a badass career like mine.
Basically, I tell you everything you need to know to be me. Okay, not me. That would take DNA and some crazy science fiction crap. I teach you what you need to know to have a badass career like mine through one-on-one coaching.
What it Costs
So now you’re wondering what all of this will cost you. I’ll get right to it. No-fluff, remember?
I’m only going to charge you what I would charge one of my clients for two short articles: $500.
By the end of my class you will know how I charge that much per article and more.
This is the end of my sales pitch. If you’re serious about getting to my level, you’ll be all-in.