Just starting out as a freelance writer and want to cut the bull and get to the money making? Save time building your freelance writing business with the ultimate No-Fluff Freelance Writer Starter Pack.
When I was starting out as a freelance writer, I had nothing. I felt fear rise up like … everytime I realized I didn’t have something I needed. Something that professionals would have. I need to write up a contract? I don’t know anything about that! Write code that prevents people from stealing my posts on my blog? Uh, sorry, I’m not that smart. Draw up an income spreadsheet for my taxes? Oh crap.
It took me years to gather together all the templates, spreadsheets, job hunting knowledge and more that I needed to run a successful business.
I don’t want my No-Fluffers to go through all that. So, I gathered it all together into one amazing collection. I would have given up my morning caffeine for this when starting out. (This shit is serious, folks!)
The No-Fluff Freelance Writer Starter Pack is my 20 years of experience crammed into one enormous, glorious package!
The collection includes:
- Client contract template so you don’t need to worry about drawing one up – $100 value
- Entry into an exclusive Facebook group with fresh job posts every week and fresh new tips and downloadables on a regular basis – $200 value
- The Fluff-Free Freelance Writing Master Course Workbook – $10 value
- Cover letter templates – $50 value
- Ghostwriting proposal template – $25 value
- No copy coding for articles and blogs (prevents crooks from stealing your work) – $25 value
- Sample resumes -$25 value
- Printable expense and income spreadsheets – $25 value
- Examples of niche-specific resumes and cover letters – $25 value
- Article quality checklist to insure your articles are top-notch – $10
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) takedown template letter – $100
$620 worth of awesomesauce for just $100.
I’ll also throw in a copy of The Ultimate Social Media Tool Kit for Freelance Writers for free.
You can’t miss out on this chance to jumpstart your career.