- Before I can start your project, I will need a 50% deposit for small projects or a 20% payment for each milestone presented in the proposal. You also have the option of paying upfront.
- All projects come with a 10% management fee. This covers phone calls, Skyping, travel, emailing, editing, research and other tasks that are needed to complete the project. This fee may be waived for smaller projects.
- If you have certain keywords, phrases, links or references you would like me to use in your article, blog post, email marketing, etc., please tell me before I start your project.
- Please be aware of my office hours. These are posted on my Hire Me page.
- Feel free to Skype or Google Chat to discuss your project during my office hours.
- Please know what you want and inform me before I start work on your project. If you aren’t sure what you want, please inform me and I will help you come up with a plan that works for you and your business. I will not change course in the middle of the project, though, without a revision of our agreement.
- I have many clients, but I will make time for you. If you need help or have concerns, feel free to contact me during my office hours. I will respond within 24 hours. Often, I respond within minutes, but sometimes that isn’t possible.
- As per copyright laws, you do not own copyright to any photos, illustrations, articles, etc. that I create unless I transfer my copyright to you in writing through a contract.