Are you a freelance writer that wants to give your career a boost?
I’ve had an amazing freelance writing career so far.
- I’ve been a freelance writer for almost two decades.
- I’ve worked with big brands such as CBS, MTV, Angie’s List, eBay, Zappos and StubHub, as well as big publishers such as Prevention Magazine, USA Today and more.
- I make $100 to $200 an hour just from my work as a freelance writer. (That doesn’t include coaching and books, btw. I hate it when other people don’t make that clear when trying to sell me a book!)
You can create your own successful freelance writing business, too.
To help, I’ve created the freelance writer course I wish I’d had when I started.
No fluff. Just the facts.
Get the Fluff-Free Freelance Writing Master Course Workbook for just $14.99 for the paperback or $9.99 for the ebook.
My master class workbook includes:
- Actionable information that anyone can use to get better clients and make more money through their freelance writing business.
- Activities that take you step-by-step through the process of building your reputation as a professional to make the clients come to you.
- Guidance on how to seal the deal with potential clients and weed out the creeps.
- Help on zeroing in on your niche and defining your brand as a writer.
The best part?
Using my book you can make a great living for yourself without working all the time. What’s the point of owning your own business if you have to be chained to the desk, right?
Readers love it
Get the information you need to boost your earnings today for just $14.99 for the paperback or $9.99 for the ebook.