Are you a freelance writer that wants to give your career a boost?
You need to read my book
The Fluff-Free Freelance Writing Master Course.
It’s the only course that gives you concrete, actionable, step-by-step information for building a successful freelance business without any fluff.
I started my freelancing writing business back when online magazines and news sites were in their infancy. Since then, I have built a business that brings in $100 to $200 an hour while I work from home.
Or at the patio table in my front yard.
Or at a cafe down the street.
I’m able to go to my kid’s school activities without asking for time off. I can take care of them when they are sick and still make an income without leaving their sides.
I can take vacations when I need a break and can set my own hours.
That’s the dream, right?
You can create your own successful freelance writing business, too.
If you can write clear, interesting articles then you have what you need to become a successful freelance writer. You can make it on your own, but I’d like to make the journey faster and less frustrating for you.
Creating my business took a lot of trial and error to get off the ground and even more trial and error to make it successful. I know how hard it can be.
So, I created the freelance writer course I wish I’d had when I started.
There’s no need to search and scrape for the next few years
just to earn a living wage. This course is a shortcut to all of the knowledge I’ve gleaned over the past few years.
Yup, I’ve done the work.
Not only have I done the work, I get right down to business. You get a blast of awesome to your career without vague information or drawn out stories like with most books and courses on how to be a freelance writer. This freelance writing course features nugget after delicious nugget of actionable information.
Just $19.99 for the paperback or $9.99 for the ebook.
Why should you take a class from me?
- I have been a freelance writer for almost two decades.
- I have worked with big brands such as CBS, MTV, Angie’s List, eBay, Zappos and StubHub, as well as big publishers such as Prevention Magazine, USA Today and more.
- I make $100 to $200 an hour just from my work as a freelance writer. (That doesn’t include coaching and courses, btw. I hate it when other people don’t make that clear when trying to sell me a course!)
My master class includes:
- Actionable information that anyone can use to get better clients and make more money through their freelance writing business.
- Activities that take you step-by-step through the process of building your reputation as a professional to make the clients come to you.
- Guidance on how to seal the deal with potential clients and weed out the creeps.
- Help on zeroing in on your niche and defining your brand as a writer.
The best part?
Using my course you can make a great living for yourself without working all the time. What’s the point of owning your own business if you have to be chained to the desk, right?